NiftyPay - Powered by iTransact
|Home Pricing Sign Up Today Developers Kit FAQ Demos & Forms Client Logon|
1. Customer visits your web site* and chooses to buy your product/service.
2. Customer completes an order form on your web site*, securely providing credit card or check info.
3. Completed form is submitted to iTransact's secure server for verification.
4. You receive real-time online authorization from our server.
5. Order confirmation is immediately sent to you and to customer.
6. Customer's credit card or checking account is debited; your bank account is credited.
7. The transaction appears on customer's credit card or checking account statement.
*If you do not have a web site, you can obtain your customers' information via phone, fax, or in person, and then submit it securely through the secure Virtual Terminal.
For a few demonstrations of how our order forms work click here.